• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Columbia SC to Northern VA Need M35A3 Moved

HeadWizard

As I have done in the past, I've used the good graces of another SS member to store something for too long. Time just flies sometimes.

I have an M35A3 stored at Adams Railroad museum down in the Columbia, SC area that needs to come up to Chantilly or Lucketts, VA. The truck drives wonderfully in reverse and goes fine in forward - if you use the winch to move it :shock:.

As with most A3's several of the tires leak down over time. I suppose it could be flat towed if you kept up with the tire pressure, or it could be flat-bedded.

So here's the deal, I'd like to trade some of these HEMMT wheels that I have here for the move. I'll make it worth someones while to do this.

Please contact me with ideas and all offers. I appreciate it.

Don
703- three four nine- 3025

PS- Thanks again Adam!

MitchG

Don if you need more time I am just outside of Columbia and have plenty of storage space. If Adam needs it moved you can store it out my way till you can make some other arrangements. Just sayin......

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it helps someone for a back haul, I have 2 MKTs here in NY that need to get down to SC eventually. I would guess I'm 8 hours north of Lucketts VA.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don, I have an M925 near Columbia. Perhaps, we can split a load coming north. A friend (fellow SteelSoldier) got two M818s delivered to Aberdeen from Columbia and it cost him about $1,200 as a point of reference.

mktopside

Banned
923 drivable?

I live in Nova, but am on vacation in Myrtle beach. Have someone grab the 923, tie the A3 to the back, and I'll porter them both up to chantilly.

;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks