• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Columbus, OH GL pickup

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all,

Is there anyone going to the GL warehouse in Columbus in the next two weeks that can pickup two tents (no poles just the vinyl) and hold them for me until I head back east from NE to NJ this September? Or possibly get them to the Gilbert show?

Thanks

Ziggy

Last edited by a moderator:

Duce

Gimpy if your headed up there anyway and have room iv got one lot of ten sleep systems at lockborn. I'm planning on getting up there myself but that would help avoid me not getting there befor they close. Timing is tight if I leave strait from work. Let alone not having been up there before,getting on post,and traveling with the prego wife and troop of kids.( planing on taking them to the aquarium). Eather way if u r free when I'm in cincy I'll buy u a beer or two. [thumbzup] sent u pm on the zone

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpyrobb,

I just got the winning bid notification---- I figure I should have the paid invoice either tomorrow or Monday at the latest--- So I would say probably two weeks from Monday 7/2............

I appreciate the help with the pickup.............

I will forward the paperwork when I get it..........

Ziggy

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh what a can of worms.......:whistle:

Gimp, do you still want me to send your IPs? I sure would like to get them out of the back of my Burb. :wink:

Duce

6/27 on mine. Paid invoice. No biggie for me I can get up there.but if u were going to be there anyway. And I was hoping u would be free when I'm in your fair city to buy u a few beers any way.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Oh what a can of worms.......:whistle:

Gimp, do you still want me to send your IPs? I sure would like to get them out of the back of my Burb. :wink:

Yup, send them! I have been anxious to see what I got, but didn't want to rush you. Thanks again for your help with them.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
With the end of todays sale, the can of worms has spilled all over the place.Why would the gov't have so many MRAP front axles anyway?
What did they go for? I was REALLY tempted to buy a set to make a "trail buggy" with front and rear steer with air brakes, but it seemed as the axles were not "top loaders".
I thought about using an M211 T-case to fix that, but have little time for such a build.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
They have been selling the rear axles at a site near and dear to me.......along with the engines, transfer cases and tires and rims.

Anybody with a good shop could buy the parts and build a nice vehicles on the cheap.

Your tax dollars at work.:roll::roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks