• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Columbus Ohio GL

kipman

Went to pick up a small engine for citizen soldier, while there my brother and I previewed the deuce trucks that are up, I could not belive my eyes when we turned the cornor, hope you all like the pics.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I must really be sick.

I see all those Deuces lined up like that and they make me think of puppies that need a home where they will be loved.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see several things there that would fit my inventory.

Kipman, we need to get together on some stuff!

Great pics! Thanks!

ida34

They have been there a while now. I got excited when I saw the M109 howitzers. I pulled over to show the kids as I was on them in Korea.

gunhog11

Re: RE: Columbus Ohio GL

rdixiemiller said:
What is that tracked crane in the last photo? It looks too light to be a tank retreiver, looks neat though!
An M578 light armored recovery vehicle.

A number of them are out here being prepped then towed out to the bombing range as targets.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Columbus Ohio GL

We are Americans. We should be able to buy those M548s, M578s, and M109s.

But I am glad those deuces, 5-tons and trailers will be finding good homes soon!

ida34

RE: Re: RE: Columbus Ohio GL

I am doing my part to give a displaced M818 a good home. Anything I can do to help the homeless (trucks).