• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Combat rim valve stems?

M1075

I'm looking for some of those as well. Memphis equipment quoted me $28 each. Any other sources out there? I know there are at least two types.

dma251

Good luck - I know they are quite hard to find.

I thought I lost one when I was powdercoating my rims, so I went through the the catalog at my local tire store. We where able to make up a valve stem that worked from some of the OTR wheel parts. I think the wheel hole is 13/16" diameter, and they sell what they call a spud that comes in 13/16". There are also some 90 degree stems that are low profile and screw into the spud.

Then I found the one I thought I lost, so it was a waste of time... Until now.

It's definitely a project, but they can be made yourself if you need one bad enough... Let me know if you need more info.

M1075

Here is the reply I received via email:

Valve stem is $29.02. All prices are each f.o.b. Memphis , TN. I will be out of the office next week but you can contact us at 901/774-0600 and ask for the parts department. Regards, John Browning

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks