• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

combat wheels

jayjetseck

found 6 canadian style combat wheels for my duece , my question is they are off there version of our duece a3 style??? , will they fit my 1968 kaiser , do i need to flip my hubs to track straight? they have 60% tread 11 x 20 tires and are asking 200 dollars each plus shipping , shipping aint cheap around 550 .. did the math ,, not too bbaadd ... thought about marsh or od iron but like the original look.. let me know what you think

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
They are nothing like the A3 style. Yes you will need to flip the rear hubs to have them inline with the fronts. 200 for the rim and 1100x20 XLs is a great price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks