• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coming Attraction - project #6 M43 build

Status
Not open for further replies.

zout

Seeing as yesterday was only a figment of my imagination - bringing us to today which leaves me with ONE more (I can add picture for visual reference if needed) to GOOOOOOOOOOO

So as yesterday does not count and being actually two days today - I am still getting ready - still anxious and jumping outta my skin and trying to avoid a serious beating from my wife now that her engine is in - that is too much for my pee brain to think about.

SO I am now resorting to using my fingers to count down instead of counting down in front of her on the calender.

Just think - you have ONE more day of peace and solitude without Zout hanging around - then look out.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Seeing as yesterday was only a figment of my imagination - bringing us to today which leaves me with ONE more (I can add picture for visual reference if needed) to GOOOOOOOOOOO

So as yesterday does not count and being actually two days today - I am still getting ready - still anxious and jumping outta my skin and trying to avoid a serious beating from my wife now that her engine is in - that is too much for my pee brain to think about.

SO I am now resorting to using my fingers to count down instead of counting down in front of her on the calender.

Just think - you have ONE more day of peace and solitude without Zout hanging around - then look out.
Well...OK then.
I just made super good pics of the engine progress and a bunch of shiny new stuff and painted up stuff etc,.

BUT...since it's only ONE more day there's no sense in wasting server space with pics:razz::razz:

Attachments

zout

scuz me while I watch the clock till I can tell you it is only *** day left - hold on its coming - just a little while longer - just wait

zout

Talk about being a knuckle head - its been a nuthouse here at work with regulatory agencies till Oct 3rd.

Got done last night and I told Deb I was glad it was FRIDAY tomorrow - she said "ITS Thur tomorrow honey" ----Douoooooooh. Like I had been gut punched. I thought I was using PB's mathmatics counting down I guess - makes it worse to be waiting still another full day - Groundhog Day I guess.

I hear laughing coming from South Georgia

Attachments

zout

PB - I am absolutely astounded and speechless - [thumbzup]

I am sitting here with DROOL running like a waterfall outta my mouth.

I have toilet paper we can jamb in them extra holes - I see Troy has a little paint left to dab on them.

Absolutely flawless craftsmenship - and you tell I said so.

I just have no other words that can tell you & CAMO how awesome this is.

You need to fire up that DVD I sent in the mail in the shop and play it while your working on it - did ya get it yet.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I watched the DVD at work Zout...REALLY liked the "Bad to the Bone" part.

So here's Saturdays mission OPORD:

We are officially pissed at the VFW for several reasons. We didn't show up for breakfast last Saturday, nor for steaks yesterday. The Commander has been put on notice...perform or loose support.

Anyway...we will meet at CC's Place...a nice little diner located at 2023 Fort Benning Road Columbus, Georgia 31903...Ph# 706-682-8888...at 09:00hrs.
They serve a fabulous breakfast.

Then we will convoy to the "hooch" for engine slamming activities/ Zout Appreciation Day.

Squirt-truck and others...hope you can join us...if not for breakfast we will be at 318 10th Avenue Columbus, Georgia 31901.

As the day progresses, we will char some mammal flesh and possibly consume some...er... beverages....THEN...:shock:

We will all watch Zout and Deb (and prolly BB) ride around the compound in the M43.

Things like this only happen where good Americans congregate!!!:beer:

zout

All I know is I will be dialing your cell # and asking WTH I gotta go to eat Sat morning.

Bear can sit on my lap and eat off my plate if he likes - he's my buddy.

I have no clue how to match the perfection of Troy and Tony down there - but I will do my best to help and not get busted in the head for getting in the way.

SQ - is going to call me and HE THINKS he gets to listen to it run and photo;s (rofl) faked him out .

Roy was in the songs for MB - so that was for her birthday and it stays in the sound track - just gotta find songs for the FINALI in ONE MORE DAY:jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

Status
Not open for further replies.