• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

COMPLETE SCHEMATIC OF THE AIR FLOW CIRCUIT

Levi75

Is there a complete schematic of the air flow circuit? (starting from the compressor to the tank and to where from there?) If so, what manual is it located in? My truck only has one air tank (I purchased it this way), it is missing the other one. Mine is hooked up this way: Air line is coming from the compressor into the front of the only air tank, and then exiting the rear of the same tank with a red plastic air line. Then the air line loops back around the air tank, and then it connects to a steel line that goes into the air pack. There is another air line that is metal and sets inside the frame, that is not hooked up, and I traced it back to the govner.
I removed the moisture valve on the air tank, and threaded an air gauge in it to read the pressure, and after starting the truck, it pegged the air gauge beyond the highest reading number - beyond 200 psi.

Levi75

Might help if you tell us what you have. M35A1? M35A2? M35A3?

Have you downloaded the TM's for your truck?

Is this truck new to you?

Have you ever seen it work right?

Have you or anyone else done work on the air system?
M35A2

No I have not downloaded them because I do not know which ones are specific for my truck. Can you please send the ones that are specific for my truck so I can download them?

Yes I bought the truck this year

No I have not seen it work right

Someone else must have worked on the air system before I bought it. I have not worked on the system.

Guyfang

Staff member
Here is a hint. Look at your NSN on the data plate. Look at the cover of the TM, and find that NSN. Then you will see exactly, what model your truck is, and know what it is supposed to have on it. Also on the Data plate should be the Operator TM number. For the M35A2 that is TM 9-2320-361-10. That means the Parts TM, should be TM 9-2320-361-20P. If you want to know what ALL Tm apply to your truck, go to the TM 9-2320-361-10, Appendix A. That is a list of ALL Tm and publications that apply to your truck. EVERY Operators TM, has an Appendix A, and they all give you this info.

ALL the Tm's needed for your truck are in the Steel Soldiers forum, in the TM forum. Link below.

Darylfraser

Ditto Guyfang. Get to know the TMs well. Everything you need and more is in them and they are all available here in the TM section. You’re going to want to find some spare time and pour through them as they are invaluable The TM I was referencing is 9-2320-209-20P. This is a parts book but it not the only TM you will find the info you are looking for. Go to Deuce TMs, second page, third from the bottom I think, TMs for the Deuce, all there put together nice and neat in order. (Thank you to administration for doing this!)
The good news is that it sounds like your compressor is working fine! That governor is there for reason though!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks