• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Completely Random

pmramsey

Another thought on the use of Av-Gas in multi-fuel trucks or in automotive engines. Unlike gasoline blended for automotive engines, Av-Gas destroys the rubber and other seals found in the multi-fuel engines and the same holds true for automotive engines.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
When I had my 53 olds 88 the last years of high school ( a longggggggggggggggg time ago, about 61), it was bored, stroked, tricked 98 heads, tricked J2 set up, ect. not real fast off the line (to heavy) but sure would run when we road raced, I used AV gas almost 100% of the time since the build, never had a problem and was not the cause of the Olds demise. can't say the same thing about temper

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks