• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Compliment to the gang on the "Early Deuce"

vtdeucedriver

You guys got a nice spot here on the SS board. Very informative and lots of good threads. I will make sure that I check in more often. Maybe one day I will own a M-135 or finally pull the trigger on a M-34 project.

A G744 guy looking for a home in a 900 series 5 ton world.aua

Section8

Thanks vtdeucedriver!
This is, to my mind, the best most informative and helpful forum out there! I have looked into others and have not found the passion for these old rigs like I have here.
Though I can't speak for having the largest knowledge base for the MV's but the other chaps here in this forum are a wealth of information and experience!
My thanks go out to all members of not only the Early Deuce forum but to all Steel Soldier members for their love of OD iron and the information they pass to the next person when they seek help.

vtdeucedriver

Thanks vtdeucedriver!
This is, to my mind, the best most informative and helpful forum out there! I have looked into others and have not found the passion for these old rigs like I have here.
Though I can't speak for having the largest knowledge base for the MV's but the other chaps here in this forum are a wealth of information and experience!
My thanks go out to all members of not only the Early Deuce forum but to all Steel Soldier members for their love of OD iron and the information they pass to the next person when they seek help.
I cant say that the SS board is the best as a whole. I could at one time but not anymore. I am a member of other forums for specific vehicles I own and they are much more helpful then the sections on SS. There are some good points about it but in the recent year, there have been some changes made and some that need to be changed that were not but hey, it is what it is to the powers that be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks