• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Compressor Belt Tool Dimensions

Garandfan

:roll: KEEP THE CHANGE! I'm sure you don't want to have an over-supplied market of these golden tools that only a few have made and profitted. Man, I'd hate to see you have drop your prices! I see there were a lot of other people people who have viewed this thread. I'm sure they were curious because they wanted to make one too. I'm gonna take your advice and measure and then I will gladly post the dimensions. I guess it's classified, you can tell me but you'd have to kill me?

MilitaryRestoration

it's called respect but obviously you dont seem to have any... and as most would agree keep that attitude and you wont get any help from the many who have so much knowledge on this website... this forum isn't like most others and most dont tolerate your kind

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unless you have a lot of time on your hands, it's far cheaper to purchase one from the folks that have already done the work than to expend the effort to do it yourself. Spend the same time making money instead and you will come out far ahead.2cents

Keith_J

How expensive are a set of dial calipers? I would make the measurements but I have better things to do with my time.

I am designing a tool to make rear wheel service easier for those without a concrete surface to work on...a field wheel dolly, only it is highly portable (as in fit behind the seat).

Garandfan

Mike, thank you for the advice. But what's wrong with wanting to try something out? I have the access to plenty of steel and the tools to make mine. I guess I asked the wrong question in the wrong way about a stupid tool.

Garandfan

So if I declassify the tool dimensions, I'm not gonna be helped? Nice threat! And as for the previous comment about respect, who do you think you are? Soap boxing about respect, attitude and intolerance. You sound like Judge Smales in Caddyshack! I think it's confirmed, you are a douche bag. Hey Judge, I don't want your help, I don't want your respect. As a member of this site, I certainly wouldn't want you speaking for me about what kind of people I tolerate. As far as I can tell, we all have a screw loose to buy into a hobby like this:-D! By the way, I think it was me who recently offered a dude on his first recovery a place to stay if something happened to his truck-free of charge. I'm still gonna rain on your parade and post the dimensions of that tool.

Garandfan

WOW! 133 views of this thread! I'm sure there are a few people interested in the mystery dimensions..100 people wanting a hundred tools at $25/piece, that's a lot of money to make or now loose.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Wow kids, nasty nasty. This info on this wrench has been posted, in a pdf file even. No need to ruffle feathers.

MilitaryRestoration

LOL so am i Mike... and whats funny is if you read my first post i wasn't even rude or said anything threatening... yet someone seems like they have some other problems, to just blow up so bad about something lol oh well, all entertainment for me and most others :) oh ya and apparently for me to be speaking for most of us makes me a douche bag now lol who even uses that word these days anymore haha
btw go ahead and post them i've sold hundreds so i'm sure that you wont affect me, just funny to see how much steam you can blow off, especially when the information was already available had you just done a search yourself instead of making a post wanting others give you information.... thanks for the laughs good luck on your new 100 customers :) they are still waiting

Garandfan

Just measure the pulley... A few of us are making them and selling them so I don't think anyone is going to be rude and just throw out numbers when others have had to do so ourselves but just my 2 cents AND it's called respect but obviously you dont seem to have any... and as most would agree keep that attitude and you wont get any help from the many who have so much knowledge on this website... this forum isn't like most others and most dont tolerate your kind....YES you said this stuff.....Do you think there were better answers than the one you gave?

Garandfan

NK14ZP, thanks for the template, I don't know how I missed that. I'm gonna go make my tool. Just gonna burn it out of a 1/4" piece of steel and grind down to specs. I'm go one further and make a tool for the back pulley too. Funny how some of the sellers are concerned about a price war!:evil: If it take me one hour to make both, which it won't, it's worth it! With the prices for these stupid things, which would cost a few hours working for the man, you can make them in less time! So I'm gonna have at it. I do think the handle is a little short for torque. For those who have helped, THANK YOU! For those who made this difficult, go get the dimensions of your southern orifice and stick your tools there!

crazyplowboy

Garandfan I have left all of my fancy measuring tools at my place of recent employment, so I can't give you definate measurements. However I do have a compressor wrench if you would like to see it to take measurements. I'm not too far away from you as these things go and being unemployed I have nothing better to do with my time than drive around. Let me know if I can be of some help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks