• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

compressor wrench

scopionf89

check ebay. I bought myen their. I always keep my eyes open on ebay for mislanous tools that I think I might need that are spacific to the duece. I bought the compresser wrench, and a bag full of an asortment of tools so I could get the tools listed that were duce spacific.

bassetdeuce

I really like Comdiver's compressor wrench. It is quite strong, as I have used long breaker pipe and hammers on it, and have not managed to break it. He may still have some.

bguy193

I really like Comdiver's compressor wrench. It is quite strong, as I have used long breaker pipe and hammers on it, and have not managed to break it. He may still have some.
[thumbzup][thumbzup]
I can say the same...............I got mine from Comdiver and it is built extremely well. Where ever you get one from you will see that it is worth it's weight in gold.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Hate to say it but I think all of mine were packed away for the winter. I preloaded a 280 shelter on trailer for the NJ Show and a fair amount of stuff is in it. I will check and see if I can find one laying around but it might be a loan not a sell.

jatonka

Both Carnac and Comdiver are great guys, only difference is Comdiver makes the compressor wrenches. He will probably always have them and is happy to sell them. JT out

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So what does this mystery wrench look like? Last summer I was out in the bush with a new set of belts. After a few days running, the new wore off the compressor belt, and it started slipping a little, on start-up. I didn't have big tools with me, and it was difficult to increase the tension much. I'm not real impressed with the compressor pulley, for that reason. Its not readily apparent how much you are tightening it, or just squeezing it. Anyway, that is something to carry with you.

comdiver

I still make the compressor wrench. I also am making a second on that fits the back half of the pulley, 1 13/16". I charge $30 for either wrench or $50 for the pair. These prices incluide priority shipping in the USA. I take Pay Pal or you can mail me a check. My PayPal address is usatech@earthlink.net Please let me know what you would like.
Chip

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks