• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Computer Wallpaper

ratat98

Let me know what you all think! I was bored this morning, so I gathered up a bunch of pictures off of google and played around with them in photoshop... None of these pictures are mine, but there were no copyrights on the ones I used.

Attachments

ratat98

You sure an APC will fit in a deuce?
I figured that would be the first question...
Correct me if I'm wrong, which happens often, the APC is the 2.5 ton replacement. Correct? I figured I would honor it too..
EDIT: I can't read and replaced APC with FMTV....stupid caffiene

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Works for me. It's on one of my systems at work as the wallpaper.

Thanks

ratat98

Ahh it's always interesting to see where a thread goes after I post it... I'm going to dust off my camera soon and take some "different" pictures of my truck, so expect more wallpapers in the near future!

M813A1

Also the FMTV breaksdown far more then the older equipment I have talked with some actice duty AirForce commanders at parades and they all say that they would like to have the older equipment instead of the newer junk because the new stuf breaksdown to much !! What does the DOD expect with computerized engines, and transmissions and air conditioning !! Oh by the way the AC is broke and cannot go into combat like that they will sweat to much ??? REEEAALLLYYY ???

ratat98

Ok, here's some more wallpapers I made yesterday. All of them are 1024x768, and all of them are from my truck. I hope you like them!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks