• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Concept M109

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was thinking of taking two rear frames, welding them together in the middle, then mounting two front axles in one set and leave the rears in the other. Then a deuce crew cab with maybe a 5ton hood and extended deuce fenders. Make my own 8X8. :twisted:

ida34

This is sad. You could be putting your talent to use attaching celebrity head shots onto nude bodies. We need more celebrity fake nudes.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Great minds indeed do think alike......I have thought about the SEMI-HEMMT using the deuce running gear....same idea with the rear suspensions back to back.....it would definately have to have power steering.
Also on my mind was using a using a 24 valve Cummins with an automatic and a HEMMET cab.......put the engine/tranny behind the cab like in a real HEMMT...you would then loose all the sheet metal issues you would have using the deuce cab.
A tractor version of the above would be AWESOME.

stampy

For more fun push the box back3-4 feet for the extended cab and put in 6 more batteries for the electric driven fourth axle and you have your own hybrid!:-D