• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

concertina wire

wilber

I found 18 inch diameter coils at Billings Army Navy. It has been 20 years since Campbell, but weren't the coil diameters more like 30 inches?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wilbur....I bought 25 pallets of the LARGE rolls like we used for protective wire from GL at Ft Benning.
Think I paid about 400 bucks...some was new...all was good.

DKELONE

Wilber, i have 6 or 8 rolls, rusty but usable, located peoria, il. Pm your phone # & i'll call. It'll be cheap as i am tired of looking at it. David

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Truthfully...I don't know how to search by listing names. Every week I just look at all the stuff at bases that I am willing to travel to and whatever pops up I'm interested in...gets bid on!!:cookoo:

jasonjc

I had a buddy that got a pallet full from OKC on GL. It was listed as a M101a1, you never know whats under the covers.:p

G-Force

Wilbur....I bought 25 pallets of the LARGE rolls like we used for protective wire from GL at Ft Benning.
Think I paid about 400 bucks...some was new...all was good.

25 PALLETS????????????????
Did you use it to keep the animals out or to keep your animals in?????

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
25 PALLETS????????????????
Did you use it to keep the animals out or to keep your animals in?????

Yes...Animals/subhuman scum...it all applies to the two legged crack smoking theives that seem to live off anothers hard work!!

And yes, double and even triple strands around the impound lot with video surveliance 24X7.
Haven't had a SINGLE penetration since the wire went up!!:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks