• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

condition h ?

sweetk30

got a friend looking at a truck that's up real soon for sale .

will the condition h keep him from getting a title and being able to lic it for use on the highways ?

show in listing engine dosnt run . . . yet video shows truck driving in lot . looking at pics and video doors look same with spray paint letters on them .

he Is new to this as am I.

its a m900 series truck .

thanks for any help guys . [thumbzup]

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should be able to get a sf97 as long as it's not listed in a scrap sale.

I wouldn't rely on the pics, video, or description. Your friend needs to go check it out himself if he doesn't want any surprises.

sweetk30

will pass on the info to him .

and I looked over the pics and video a bit and the vin# seems to match the listing info .

truck looks fairly clean and major damage sticking out .

its 6hr south of here . bidding starts tomarrow .

I didn't know he was this ready to bid or I would have done a bit more info hunting for him first .

emr

Just an fyi, There is a ton of reading here to learn about this model truck and what to expect picking one up, Just saying, to sound a little more in the know the model you are referring to a 939 series Tactical truck , there are a few since WW2 that had a 900 listing . Look up that series and enjoy, there are a few variant's of this truck. M923 no winch drop side, M 925 winch with drop side, and so on, there are 939s 939A1s and 939A2s . Its fun good info to find out, Its all here on this site. Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks