• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

condition h ?

sweetk30

got a friend looking at a truck that's up real soon for sale .

will the condition h keep him from getting a title and being able to lic it for use on the highways ?

show in listing engine dosnt run . . . yet video shows truck driving in lot . looking at pics and video doors look same with spray paint letters on them .

he Is new to this as am I.

its a m900 series truck .

thanks for any help guys . [thumbzup]

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should be able to get a sf97 as long as it's not listed in a scrap sale.

I wouldn't rely on the pics, video, or description. Your friend needs to go check it out himself if he doesn't want any surprises.

sweetk30

will pass on the info to him .

and I looked over the pics and video a bit and the vin# seems to match the listing info .

truck looks fairly clean and major damage sticking out .

its 6hr south of here . bidding starts tomarrow .

I didn't know he was this ready to bid or I would have done a bit more info hunting for him first .

emr

Just an fyi, There is a ton of reading here to learn about this model truck and what to expect picking one up, Just saying, to sound a little more in the know the model you are referring to a 939 series Tactical truck , there are a few since WW2 that had a 900 listing . Look up that series and enjoy, there are a few variant's of this truck. M923 no winch drop side, M 925 winch with drop side, and so on, there are 939s 939A1s and 939A2s . Its fun good info to find out, Its all here on this site. Good luck.