• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Condon Skelly

mikey

I know the topic of insurance has been covered a lot. I read on here from several NJ members about Condon Skelly so I called and got a quote. Each time the topic of Condon Skelly appeared there seemed to be an abundance of questions about the limits and coverage. From my conversation with Josie, the deuces need to be garage kept, which is fine. You CAN ride them for leisure but NOT use them as a second vehicle or for shopping/commuting.

I have attached my quote, which for two deuces with full coverage for a year is only $134.

The vehicles are valued at $5k and there is $100 towards towing haha.

I will be speaking with Josie over the next few days while I submit the paperwork, so if anyone has any additional questions not covered in other threads or this thread, please feel free to let me know and I will ask her.

Thank you formernewmvguy for this tip. Between Condon Skelly and QQ tags, I'll have more money to throw into the trucks.

If you would like my reps info, feel free to PM me.

For the record, I received my commercial quote for non commercial use from State Farm and it was roughly $500 per truck.

Mikey

Attachments

FormerNewMVGuy

FYI - Condon Skelly no longer insures military vehicles (09/12/11).

"After further review with my manager, we are no longer writing the larger military vehicles through our collector car program. I am sorry for any inconvenience."

Well i currently have two vehicles insured through C & S , 5 ton and deuce.....

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will they continue your coverage until your policy expires or pro-rate you for their change in operations and cancellation?

Rick

THEROAD

What you talk'in about Willis? I just my renewal paperwork from CS. Man they raised my rate from $75 dollars to $95 bucks..
If I drove the M35A2 more then a few hundred miles I would get a real insurance policy.
If you go with CS you can't go to Home Depot and pick up a load of lumber, or take the troops (grandchildren) to Ritas, or go to church. You can go for a ride around town to scare the local population just don't stop to buy something.:cookoo: