• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Containerized Kitchen

tobyS

What are you describing when you say "containerized kitchen"? I'm working on a commercial kitchen in a container....40' for a farm market at my place.

Mustangsud

What are you describing when you say "containerized kitchen"? I'm working on a commercial kitchen in a container....40' for a farm market at my place.
I'm talking about the US Army Containerized Kitchen (CK) unit. That's its official nomenclature. It's a 20' long expandable ISO container used for battalion level feeding operations mounted on a tactical chassis trailer.

tobyS

Okay. If you happen to have a layout ,please post. Towed load on 1083 says 21,000.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I'm talking about the US Army Containerized Kitchen (CK) unit. That's its official nomenclature. It's a 20' long expandable ISO container used for battalion level feeding operations mounted on a tactical chassis trailer.
I've hauled the kitchen and the bathroom unit on my m322 trailer behind my 923.

Either truck will be fine towing it depends on what the trailer you use and how heavy it is. The 934 has a 10k box on it so it will be slower than the 1083

Mustangsud

I've hauled the kitchen and the bathroom unit on my m322 trailer behind my 923.

Either truck will be fine towing it depends on what the trailer you use and how heavy it is. The 934 has a 10k box on it so it will be slower than the 1083
I was kind of thinking the same thing regarding the speed factor, but I hate to mess up the aesthetics of the 1083 pulling its 1082 trailer! That 8.3 would be earning its pay pulling a loaded van body plus loaded CK.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mustangsud, I have the (now superceeded) TM for the CK on the MKT USB Drive if you do not have one and cannot find it easily. It was replaced by an electronic version in the past decade, with a lot of updates that are no longer available to the general public.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks