• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Containerized Kitchen

thtrev2001

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picked up this Containerized Kitchen the other day. It seems to be mostly complete. It did come with an MEP 1040 (10KW) generator with less than 9 hours on it.
Put some new batteries in it and it fired right up. The A/C's, exhaust fan, refrigerators, lights and MBU power all ran great. Still have to hook up and run the sink and ovens.
We have been cooking out of MKT's for years, this thing is HUGE comparatively. This will be a nice addition
I haven't seen many out there, so doesn't seem like there is much information about them. I did find a series of youtube videos though. They were very helpful. Anyone else have one? or used one? Any information would help, Thanks
Ck1.jpgck2.jpgIMG_4167 (2).JPGIMG_4166 (2).JPGIMG_4170 (2).JPGIMG_4169 (2).JPGIMG_4168 (2).JPGIMG_4173 (2).JPGIMG_4172 (2).JPGIMG_4171 (2).JPG

thtrev2001

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do not have the TM, thanks Mike and Guyfang, I'll look that up.
Has anyone ever used one?
It was really easy to set up and has all that equipment and tons of space...plus A/C which here in South Texas is almost required.
I'm surprised I haven't seen any before. I would think people would love to have these. Or am I missing something, some major drawback that I haven't realized yet !!
Anyway, thanks again for the information.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks