• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Contraktnumber

m543-a2

Hi i have a 1967 Kaiser m35a2 and the truck is missing the data plate whit the identification number and the contract number.
Are the identification number the same as the hood number.
I have a new data plate and want to stamp the right numbers on it, Is it possible to get this information.

The winnumber on the truck is 022519850 on the frame at he left front i found some numbers. 22-2793-L
and found this JULY-28-67 must be the mfd date.

Is there some one i can contakt and ask abut information.

Regards Bjørn in Norway.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. You can post the VIN number in the 2012 VIN Information thread and get the Army registration number, which will be close to 4L9368. Your truck is a 1967. All you need to stamp on the data plate is the VIN. The contract number is DA-20-113-AMC-07241(T)

m543-a2

Hi thanks for helpinh me to fiend the right number for my truck. I have posted the win number to the 2012 thread and hope that Carnac can help me.

regards Bjørn Sveum.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi thanks for helpinh me to fiend the right number for my truck. I have posted the win number to the 2012 thread and hope that Carnac can help me.

regards Bjørn Sveum.
Carnac posted earlier he is having computer problems so his responses may a little slow .

Oh yeah welcome from michigan.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks