• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Control Panel Light Bulbs

MrShawn305

Does anyone have a readily available part number for light bulbs for the control panels for our generator sets? From what I can tell they are all the same. Just looking for something I can pick up locally or order online in a bulk pack. For my 802A and 805B

cbisson

Does anyone have a readily available part number for light bulbs for the control panels for our generator sets? From what I can tell they are all the same. Just looking for something I can pick up locally or order online in a bulk pack. For my 802A and 805B
Clear bulbs= 6S6/30V
Green bulbs= 6S6/30V-801

It's easy to find the clear but I still haven't found the green ones. Be careful of National Fuse.....their website lists the green bulbs, which they will sell you, only to ship clear.

If you are able to locate a source for the green ones please let me know.

MrShawn305

Clear bulbs= 6S6/30V
Green bulbs= 6S6/30V-801

It's easy to find the clear but I still haven't found the green ones. Be careful of National Fuse.....their website lists the green bulbs, which they will sell you, only to ship clear.

If you are able to locate a source for the green ones please let me know.
Thanks for that info. I will do some digging and see if I can come up with a source

cuad4u

I bought the clear bulbs. Put a little dab of masking tape on the brass base and spray green paint on the clear bulb. Don't over do the paint. Clean the clear glass with lacquer thinner before painting. Once installed and lit you cannot tell the original bulbs from the painted ones.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks