• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Conversations, how to find mine?

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
A few days before today 01122021 I had a conversation with an SS member about old magazines I would give. Well now I can not find that conversation. It is important as He gave me his mailing address and I need it.
I read it and closed it and now can't find it.
They used to be "private messages" but are now conversations.
So where is "conversations" of mine ?

royalflush55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Frank there is a little envelope to the right of your user name in upper right hand corner of page. Click on envelope then click on show all conversations. Hope you find your address.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it makes you feel better, I am still learning/finding things out. After however long we have been using this format, I just, 5 mins ago, figured out how to delete PM, err, conversations! I have 30 pages worth!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks