• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

convert M1010 electical to 12V details

85-m1028

Thank you, you just admitted to the problem that we are trying to avoid all together. Instead of spend hours trying to figure out what step they screwed up on, its soo much simpler to instruct them how to fix it the proper way and maintain the original system.
whats that old saying "adapt improvise overcome" I'm with kenny on this, I spent more time with a down truck and it's 24v set up than I ever did with a 12v conversion.

I can give you more pros on a 12v set than a 24v for a CUCV that in civy use. of course if it works don't mess with it, but if doesn't then I can understand first hand the frustration on feels.

don't be so "inside the box":roll:

scottc

Mine was converted to 12 volt before I took ownership. No problems as long as the engine does not give you problems. In cold weather if the truck does not start after a couple of ateempts the 12 volt systems needs a boost.

kennyw

Mine was converted to 12 volt before I took ownership. No problems as long as the engine does not give you problems. In cold weather if the truck does not start after a couple of ateempts the 12 volt systems needs a boost.
If you have that kind of problem in FL there is a good chance your batteries, battery cables, or alternator are needing some attention.