• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy from northeast to aberdeen

scooter01922

Anyone ever try mapquesting directions ending at a rest area....it just doesn't work !!!
So disregard the last couple miles, it ends in the same zip as the rest area so its right for the first 240 miles or so. Starts right off the highway here in town but the start point can be tweaked if there is actually anyone that wants to meet up with me at the start. Looks like everyone confirmed is south so far. Here is the route that i will be taking in all probability.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Byfield&1s=MA&1a=[1-40]+Fruit+St&1z=01922&1y=US&1l=42.75725&1g=-70.9393&1v=STREET&2c=Ridgefield&2s=NJ&2z=07657&2y=US&2l=40.8319&2g=-74.0057&2v=ZIP#a/maps/l::[1-40]+Fruit+St:Byfield:MA:01922:US:42.75725:-70.9393:street::1/l:::Ridgefield:NJ:07657:US:40.8319:-74.0057:zip::1/m::14:40.824831:-74.029329:0:::::/io:1:::::f:EN:M:/e

jatonka

Yankee Deuce, If you put a radio in, you can cover the convoy south to Jersey, then talk to Art all the way to Aberdeen. I have the whole setup at the shop. JT out

art

Scooter will be the New England March Unit commander and the NE March Unit is going to meet-up with the main body of the Red Serial in NJ @ 0600/depart 0630 Thursday 21 May.

I need a route and times for the NE March Unit so I can post it on the ECC web site.

If you are from the New England area & can go, contact Scooter and sign up on the EC convoy web site.
http://www.eastcoastconvoy.com/

scooter01922

Bumpity bumpity bump, back to the top. Rally run is gonna happen soon. IF you are even remotely pondering going then let me know. Its just me and mauro confirmed at this point so we will be running light and stopping only as needed since we don't seem to have anyone to meet up with. Stops can still be fit in to meet any last second travelers.

carguy455

Just caught this thread, I guess this means your not coming up to Maine for the 3 day weekend huh Scooter ? I wish I could go with you guys, oddly enough I will be headding to NY onThursday, won't be in any cool green iron though.....have a safe trip !

scooter01922

Yeah, no 3 day weekend in maine too many bugs up there right now. You have seen the maine rally thread though, right?? You had better be there, its right in your backyard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks