• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy Light Poles

martinwcox

Anyone have a TM reference as to the mounting dimensions of the convoy light poles or where the mounting holes for the u-bolts should be made?

TIA

Martin.

eagle4g63

The holes were already in the back of my deuce, as well as any of the others I have seen. I used 2" chainlink fence poles to make my convoy light poles, and I believe 2 1/4" exhaust clamps.

Attachments

KsM715

The holes should be there. The poles go up where the brace is on the back of the cab. The brace that spans the seam between the corner piece and the back panel of the cab.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Love it! Chain link fence posts - I should've saved some money when I installed my convoy light poles and done it this way....

Doing more with less! Pretty soon, since we all have been doing so much, for so long, with so little, we'll soon be qualified to do anything with nothing!

M813A1

Go to Home Depot and get 2 piecesof Galvanized electrical conduit 2" dia. andget 4ea 2 1/4 U clamps and a 2 cansof spray paint and about 20 foot of wireand you are good to go !!