• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy light

Jimma

The light advertised on Saturns site is a demo type light, plastic gears and when I called them they said it was really only for a static display and not actual use on a moving truck. They also said they had no actual convoy lights only that display type.

FrankUSMC

I got mine in Nov. 2006 from TNJ Murray for $200. I also ordered an "extra" beacon light for $30. They are all still in the barn, waiting to be put on one day.
Also, when I called, they said they did not know in they had any in stock (Nov,2006) and asked me to call back in a couple of days. When I called back, the guy said he had one more they had found in the warehouse. I took it.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My lights are scheduled to arrive in a 73 pound box Thursday via FED EX. With the rain coming it will be next week before they are installed.

Torisco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I learned the hard way. I tought I could buy the pieces and began by buying two federal beacons. Then I bought two bases (the wrong ones!) that were for the M109 and not a M35A2C . After which I bought two convoy light mounting brackets (the wrong ones) for a 5 ton wrecker instead of the deuce M35, I also bought two Beacon triangular mounting plates (the only ones that were correct).

After all of that I am still kicking myself for not just buying the kit in the first palce.

Boy did I fell dumb as a rock.

Good luck with your Convoy Lights.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks