• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cookout at Zout's

mdmorganwife

OK...just wanna be sure we have what I said I would bring fellers last night in chat:

3 fuel cans, 2 50 cal ammo cans and an antenna base for Zout

one antenna for ferro

Plus...since MB ain't coming, I plan to hug all the wimmens...if they will let me...lol:shock:

Yes...I AM a dirty ole man...but don't worry ladies...I've had ny shots etc...

I will give ya a hug pb...

TMNT

Ok, soaked in sweat and smell like a refinery now, but the fuel leak is stopped. Its a temp fix but not too bad for the home depot parking lot with two crescent wrenches.

We're getting cleaned up at Arby's and grabbing a quick lite bite for the road. Remind me not to stand to close to open flames when we get there.

TMNT

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335049472.847782.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1335049504.617675.jpg
Had a great time at the cookout. I had a little mechanical issue on the there, but no problem on the way home. Loved checking out the trucks and meeting everyone in person.

Thanks Zout and Zout2 for having us over.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335049544.069096.jpg

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zout, A most excellent happening. Good food, good company, good weather, good food, and great to visit with some of the fellow SSers.

Heres hoping everyone has safe trips back home.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is the Deuce with the loading rail Clinto's. I saw that truck I think in GA. Let's see if my memory is good.

rebelqwes87

Had a great time Zout! Thanks for hosting, it was cool getting to meet some of the great folks from SS and drool over some nice MV's. Oh and the food was good too!

3dAngus

Looks like a good group with some good food. Family commitments kept me away, but sure is nice to see the pictures. Thanks.

zout

It was a vicious act of someone perpitrating a secret mission without my knowledge and then being welcomed with the BIRD - to my surprise and to no one elses - yes Neil Rode down with Ferro - that was a great surprise.

I went down after posting the pics and seeng everyone huddled under the 43 hood and to my surprise as well the engine compartment is EMPTY and a big void there - no wonder a couple wreckers were here and obsoundered with some cast iron. How they every got it out on a full stomach is beyond my comprehension but it appears all the culprits were splitting up the divy.

Thanks again ya all from Deb and I and from CAMO for allowing us to put this on for you and your support and your friendship.

CycleJay

Hi everyone,

I am glad to see that it looks like you all had a good time.
I wish I could of been there too.

Perhaps next time, or maybe the rally if I could afford it by then.

Good night..

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I just want to say THANK YOU DAVE and DEB for the opening up of your house for this, GREAT to see you guys, as well as my other SS friends and all the other SSers as well as non SSers, can not find a finer bunch of people.

The food was top notch, though not a surprise as ANYTHING Dave dose is top of the line, my TAPE WORM is a VERY happy camper.

My wife and daughter would like to thank Dave and Deb as well as everybody for making them feel so welcome, like thay KNEW them for years.

So again, Dave and Deb, Thank you for a GREAT DAY. :beer:

Also, the cherries are still number 1 caliber. Speaking of cherries, a members wife (not mine) will forever from today be known as the CHERRY QUREEN :beer:

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
A big thank you to Zout and Zout2 for a wonderful day with some good Americans!:beer:
It took alot of work to put this together and I want them to know that we appreciate it very much.

I have some pics to post as well:

1.. We arrive and BabyBear says..."hey ain't that WM's truck?...this will not end well!"

2.. The host and hostess...Great Americans!!

3.. Tony says "I know I need this...wonder why?"

4.. BabyBear insults "Tinkerbell"...says..."hey...you look like a pig!"

5.. Tony tries to calculate power voltage while everyone else says..."who gives a chit??"

6.. Clash of the Titans...a moderator (Clinto) and the admin (patracy) dare each other to step past the flag while everyone else wonders..."gosh...SS is in the hands of these fellers??"

7.. BabyBear checks the perimeter and detects critters

8.. BabyBear eliminates the "critter" threat

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks