• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cookout at Zout's

unaffiliated

I will be just coming off of 4/12 hour shifts at 0600 that morning and I just found out a Patriot Guard friend of mine is having a party the same day in Ballground. Oh heck with it, I'll just attend both. I can sleep when I'm dead or maybe I can crawl in the back of one of yer trucks and catch a nap when I get there. What say you.

unaffiliated

Allrighty then. Travel time from the Atlanta Airport to your place is about 1 hour on the back roads (I'll be on the motorcycle), so that would put me there about 0700. That should be right about the time you are murdering birds for the smoker. :)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Danger Will Robinson Danger!!!!!!!

Allrighty then. Travel time from the Atlanta Airport to your place is about 1 hour on the back roads (I'll be on the motorcycle), so that would put me there about 0700. That should be right about the time you are murdering birds for the smoker. :)
Just some friendly advice Bro...don't get caught napping around this wacky crew!!:shock:

They watch carefully to find someone off guard, then they POUNCE on them and wreak havoc!!:evil:

Attachments

Last edited:

zout

Cooker performed marvelous for my birthday cookout - 14 slabs of RIBS and Jack Daniels home made BBQ sauce went across the grille - and three large chunks o chicken. Good news no one got sick this time either - so it looks like I am getting better at this cooking thing.

Deb had a very well executed birthday surprise party for me last night (sat) and I was shocked (that is hard to do) but she pulled it off - I threatend death to any candles on a cake but some knucklehead started to sing and realized that was a bad idea.

Great Great time from Zout 2 and those she figured could stand being around me.

Took the 43 out for a spin last night a couple times and the last time something in the carb started to act up again so I coasted to this shown postition in the driveway - then someone got in later and played and flipped the switch on for power and so now she is on charge.

And after all this BLAH BLAH BLAH - just saying the cooker is ready for APRIL 21st here.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Cooker performed marvelous for my birthday cookout - 14 slabs of RIBS and Jack Daniels home made BBQ sauce went across the grille - and three large chunks o chicken. Good news no one got sick this time either - so it looks like I am getting better at this cooking thing.

Deb had a very well executed birthday surprise party for me last night (sat) and I was shocked (that is hard to do) but she pulled it off - I threatend death to any candles on a cake but some knucklehead started to sing and realized that was a bad idea.

Great Great time from Zout 2 and those she figured could stand being around me.

Took the 43 out for a spin last night a couple times and the last time something in the carb started to act up again so I coasted to this shown postition in the driveway - then someone got in later and played and flipped the switch on for power and so now she is on charge.

And after all this BLAH BLAH BLAH - just saying the cooker is ready for APRIL 21st here.
Looks like ya can put about 100 squirrels on that cooker at once!

So far I have only been able to gather 12 road-kills...guess I'm gonna have ta start driving faster:shock:

I'm certainly ready for some fun with good friends...this work thingy is getting on my nerve!:evil:

Attachments

zout

BTW - Today I was able to speak with one of my vendors. I have wiggled a way to get a "gift" for a contest at the cookout.

Those that are so inclined to participate and those that have some really great eye & hand coordination with tools - this one is for you:

If you are coming and want to practice something cause I am not giving it up to the actual contest - but take one cresent wrench - nut and a bolt and practice each size up to 1". Those that are a match tie in the end will fight it off using two cresent wrench's. If that is a tie - you will end blindfolded.

Those super mechanics and well adapted to eye/hand might get a kick out of this one. But the "gift" will be worth it.

There is no second place gift (no one remembers anyone who came in second anyhow).

zout

They may need them nurses after eating my cooking.

There will be a gun jeep there as well PB if I can get Zout 2 to let me pull it out of the garage and lift that heavy arse piece o fake on it.

Just think - first 47 people there in the morning get to help me lift that cooker over the fence and get it into the back yard and off my driveway.

YA'LL come early now.:popcorn:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They may need them nurses after eating my cooking.

There will be a gun jeep there as well PB if I can get Zout 2 to let me pull it out of the garage and lift that heavy arse piece o fake on it.

Just think - first 47 people there in the morning get to help me lift that cooker over the fence and get it into the back yard and off my driveway.

YA'LL come early now.:popcorn:
Sounds like somebody needs to bring a wrecker to move it .rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks