• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cookout at Zout's

CycleJay

Zout,

Thank you for the message and the invite, and the welcome.
I only said that, because I have just gotten the feeling lately
that I am not tolerated too well here on SS.

Which is a shame, because I am not doing anything on purpose to make that happen.

I am just an average guy, doing my best to get by, and restore my MV when I have the
time and money to do it, like the rest of us here on SS.

And sometimes I need to ask questions, because I was brought up differently than the
rest of you, so I do not know as much as all of you, but I want to learn and grow,
so I ask. That is all..

Good day,

CJ

zout

IF you don;t come its your problem so don't use whatever to not come.

Yeah - we are all different and we all want each other to think just like us.

We all say stupid chit every now and then but as a big boy I am sure not nieve enough to think someone is not going to jump down my skin for it - but I listen to what they have to say and I take parts or none or all of it and grow up daily.

I am 59 and learn something everyday cause I am a dumb arse.

Yeah you brought up some wacky stuff - now you know and hopefully you have taken folks advice here - if not - come to the cookout and we can make sure you "get it" :razz: See - that is Humor - not a sarcastic remark.

So you have been hanging around all the wrong infuences so far - you got on SS and now its learning time all over again - especially if you want to be in this hobby.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
would you still be interested in a carpool or convoy ? btw what is a drop yard?
I wont be comming from my house. i will be on the road and don't know from what direction i will be coming from. I drive over the road!. Now at rally time would love to have ya tag along on the trip down. I will be just south of you monday evening!

CycleJay

Zout,

Thank you again, for the welcome and the words of wisdom.
Wacky stuff? (ok, I am not even going to ask)

But I was not trying to use whatever to not come,
I was just trying to be considerate.

Also, I have taken all the advice from all of you and used a good bit of it,
so yes, I am learning from all of you, Thank you.

One example is I went to the alternator shop you recommended,
and got me two great working freshly rebuilt alternators.
Then installed them myself, as well as new belts for them.

Good day,

CJ

unaffiliated

OK, CJ, were all good, right?? No hard feelings, right?? LETS EAT. I will be bringing more than one of my signature dishes. OH, and they will have food in them too!!!!!rofl

Last edited:

sail-bum

Finally, a clear spot in my calendar! I live less than an hour and a half from the GA rally and have to miss it every year, so finally I get to put faces with all of the SS names! I will try to get the wife to come along, but if not I will have her send along some of her famous baked goods! Hope no one is on a diet!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Zout,
Thank you again, for the welcome and the words of wisdom.
Wacky stuff? (ok, I am not even going to ask)
But I was not trying to use whatever to not come,
I was just trying to be considerate.
Also, I have taken all the advice from all of you and used a good bit of it,
so yes, I am learning from all of you, Thank you.
One example is I went to the alternator shop you recommended,
and got me two great working freshly rebuilt alternators.
Then installed them myself, as well as new belts for them. CJ
CJ, some folks just talk directly...maybe even harshly..so there can be no mistake what is being said or why. I have that trait as well as Zout and a few others on here.

It's not that we mean to belittle you or hurt your feelings, it's just to offer you a blinding flash of the obvious and to orient actions in that direction.:shock:
Having said that...I certainly hope you can attend Zout's cookout and become a useful member of the team!:D
I'd like to meet you and pick on...er I mean to converse with you!:beer:
Oh...and don't take the initiation process personally...it shouldn't be cold then!:shock:

Attachments

CycleJay

Papabear,

Ok now what do you mean when you said this??

"Oh...and don't take the initiation process personally...it shouldn't be cold then"

Good day

CJ

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Papabear,
Ok now what do you mean when you said this??
"Oh...and don't take the initiation process personally...it shouldn't be cold then"

Good day

CJ
It was a joke (maybe a poor one) CJ.aua
See the nekid feller running from the lion in the pic?

OK...disregard...there IS no "initiation process".:beer:

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zout- I am there. What time does the cooking start? Can't wait, can't wait. Oh, and did I say I CAN"T WAIT? :mrgreen::jumpin:

zout

All those tree's in my yard are FAKE - I use them all for camo to hide all my crap.

Tell ya what - If Tinwoodsman would show up - I would have my sister attend the cookout :beer:

Yup - as PB said - there are quite a few of us that operate on a scale that normal mankind would hope to achieve someday - it would probably kill a lesser man operating in this function.

I have no feelings so do not worry about hurting mine - get your arse here an the party starts - ahhhhhhhhh - when did that slacker WM show up last year ??
Just get here before the Sun breaks the horizon and you will be sure not to miss anything.
Initiation starts when the Sun just clears the horizon and us old fellas can start to see.

If you cannot bring a dish - get over it and do not worry about it - just be here.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If work doesn't interfere, I'll be there. Probably bring my A2 if there is room to park - it needs the exercise. Almost exactly 100 miles from my house.

CycleJay

Zout,

Fake trees, good idea for cover.. Especially from satellites.
Looks like you got some good vehicles, I would not say crap.

But what do you mean if Tinwoodsman shows up, you will have your sister attend?

I can already tell you guys are on a WAY different level than most people.. (LOL)

As far as feelings, whether you have them or not, I would not try to hurt them on purpose.

After all the comments, in this thread, I may indeed come, but THAT early??
I am dead to the world THAT early.. But I will set my alarm and tell the woman,
I am in bed with at that time, to wake me up so we can get there on time.
So we do not miss anything.

Also, I will bring my dog, since pets are mandatory, and she will not attack anyone
unless I tell her too.

I am concerned about this "initiation.." I keep reading about though.Hmmm...

As for a dish, since I work at a catering company, I will try to come up with something.
At very least some form of fruit salad, or maybe stir-fry, or jambalaya. We shall see..

If I cannot bring a dish, as you say, I will just come anyway.
Maybe who I bring at that time will be a dish herself, only Lord knows.

But this all hinges if I have a running vehicle at that time, whether it is my M1009,
or something else. Again, we shall wait and see..

Good night,

CJ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks