• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cool home made trailer

jasonjc

I like it and want to make one with a M109 box on it. Looking at the pic's , looks like a m105 frame in front then a 2nd one for the rear axle. With two spring mounted to the frame like that , wont one axle be coming off the ground when moving over any thing?? Would it be better to use a deuce frame and rear springs with the 105 axles?? Just planing/thinking ahead. Any other ideas??? Or pic's??

Blood_of_Tyrants

I used an M105 trailer bed, frame and springs for my deuce bob and I was thinking about using the A-frame pintle hitch for the bed to make another deuce into a trailer after I take off the springs for a single axle conversion and the cab for a quad cab modification. All you need to do is charge the air system for brakes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks