• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coolest thing I've seen on ebay in a while...

GoHot229

Recently one of you members did a thread on a fella who restored an APC, it was impecably done and I was highly impressed there, sorry, I dont remember the title or thread, but both it and this are no-doubt in the same league. Wow the first glance of this tank will floor anyone who sees it, of not, you need new batteries for your pacemaker...lol...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I would love to see interior pics and some video of this thing.

JeepMan

Interesting and I'm sure alot of fun but I bet the neighbors in that neighborhood of exclusive homes are just thrilled with the all-steel grousers
(instead of rubber padded tracks) on their nice streets. Bet he does'nt drive it far from home or perhaps thats why he's selling it.

B3.3T

A lot of effort and expense went into building this, but when its all said and done, it's fake.. And having a fake anything, Ferrari, Cobra, or Tiger, it gets pretty old real fast always having to say, "It's fake, It's not real." It also has no collector value. For that kind of money, you could get something real, like the Bren Gun Carrier listed. Now that is cool. And REAL.