• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Correct Wheel Cylinder Part Number

stevegr

Hey Guys,​

I called one of the military aftermarket parts companies asking for the NAPA part number for the deuce wheel cylinder. Part number given was 4419. I checked the bendix site and came up with the following aftermarket part numbers. Not sure if they are correct though because there seems to be a discrepancy in the inlet thread size from one brand to the next. Can anyone state which is the correct wheel cylinder? I would have listed the Bore Size and Inlet Thread Size for all brands listed below but it's 5 til 7 a.m. and the parts houses aren't open yet to get the info from.

NAPA: 4419, Bore 1 3/8", Inlet Thread 7/16"-20
Bendix: 33396, Bore 1 3/8", Inlet Thread 1/2"-20
Wagner: F4419, Bore ?, Inlet Thread ?
Raybestos: WC-4419, Bore ?, Inlet Thread ?
Carquest: EW4419, Bore ?, Inlet Thread ?

Thank You,

Greg

:grd:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The most common one, OEM.....

Wagner Lockheed FD-3087
Bore: 1 3/8"
Inlet: 1/2"-20
Bleeder: 7/16"-20
Mounting bolts: 3/8"-16, 2 1/8" apart
Pilot: 1 3/4"

Don't know about those other numbers/brands, but dimensions obviously are the same for all.

G.

stevegr

Thank You for the info General. I called Napa and Carquest. They crossed the FD-3087 number you gave me. Their part numbers and prices where I live are as follows:

NAPA 4419 $37
Carquest EW4419 $56

I can get the wheel cylinder for around $25 at one of the aftermarket military part houses.