• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Correcting a mistake

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder, do they hold more than just plain speakers??? Truck looks good, hope he has a safe and fairly uneventful trip!!

God bless,
Tony

nattieleather

Truck looks nice. To bad it wasn't the round headlight configuration of the late 70's then people would have wondered if it was an M880 series... :lol:

M715VFD405

Yeah I saw him getting off I-40 we honked and waved to each other. I was heading the same way kinda I had an appointment that fell through and he just happen to pull into the gas station and when I came back he was still there. I stopped in for a few minutes and looked the rig over, I like it he's done a good job on it. Wish I could have waited a bit longer to talk with him but I was needed elsewhere.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks