• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cost of M37?

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beltfedonly has a good price on a fully restored model. Most of the ones I've been seeing that are in nice shape are going for around 10-12k. I made the mistake of buying mine off eBay for what I thought was a steal at $2300 only to discover after I paid $1000 in shipping that the only thing holding the rust together was the paint. At least it's a strong runner and there's no rust on the frame. Everything else can just be replaced a piece at a time.

nattieleather

You can get a non-runner or maybe kinda runs depending on where, when, and from whom you buy. Price between 500 and 2500. This truck will need a good amount of work to make it road worthy and will not be restored. Then you can get the runs good somewhat road worthy maybe even partially restored from 2k up to 5 or 6K. Then above that your talking very nice trucks that are restored or what I would say 85% or better restored. These prices are just how I've observed them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks