• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Could somebody give me a couple of dimensions, please.

jarheadfather

Hello everybody, was wondering if someone will please get me a couple of measurements. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I need to know what is the distance between the front lifting shackles (middle of one to the middle of the other) on the front bumper, and the distance from the ground to the floor of the cargo bed. Nothing to precise, just a rough tape measure estimate. I appreciate it. Thanks

Larch

The measurements I got on mine were 31" center of shackle mount to center of shackle mount on the front bumper (center of shackle to center to shackle is the same). From the ground to the bed was 51 1/2"(it was not on a level surface). Hope it helps.

jarheadfather

Thanks Larch

That's exactly what I needed. My friend who is a machinist is going to make me a towing bar. He's been welding and machining gor over 20 years. He has some smaller i-beams he going to use. When I saw smaller, they're still 100lbs or so a piece. Only going to use it to tow it about 5 miles from my house when I get my deuce home on back roads. As for the bed measurement, I going to make loading ramps out of heavy gauge square tubing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks