• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Couldn't find the railroad forum :) M123 Moves RR Station

Flyingvan911

Nice. Some of us have been looking for the railroad forum for years. Some say it exists in another time and place. Some say it's a figment of our collective imaginations.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
You could probably stack a 5 ton or two on there as well and that truck wouldn't know the difference.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for posting up the 10-Ton's accomplishment. Gotta luv it !

Nice. Some of us have been looking for the railroad forum for years. Some say it exists in another time and place. Some say it's a figment of our collective imaginations.
No, It just existed in another galaxy a long, long time ago.
This dialog reminds me of the intro to the movie THE RIGHT STUFF.
The SS Railroad Forum is like that unseen demon, the Sound Barrier. We all kinda "know" it exists, but no one has yet "broken through it". Maybe one day, some brave Green Iron Addict will do just that..... Break the Railroad Forum Barrier..... or die trying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hC-tgGQbrc&feature=youtu.be

Carry on.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
No, It just existed in another galaxy a long, long time ago.
Thanks for posting up the 10-Ton's accomplishment. Gotta luv it !

This dialog reminds me of the intro to the movie THE RIGHT STUFF.
The SS Railroad Forum is like that unseen demon, the Sound Barrier. We all kinda "know" it exists, but no one has yet "broken through it". Maybe one day, some brave Green Iron Addict will do just that..... Break the Railroad Forum Barrier..... or die trying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hC-tgGQbrc&feature=youtu.be

Carry on.
There is no shortage of computers in the world, any of you ever heard the phrase...

"If its meant to be, its up to me"?

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is no shortage of computers in the world, any of you ever heard the phrase...

"If its meant to be, its up to me"?
As I recall, Gimp, in the past when a railroad forum was proposed or discussed it was "derailed" for lack of moderator manpower.
Hence, it has been a topic of such banter seemingly whenever any MV topic comes up wherein railroading - particularly Military Railroading - is even remotely mentioned within a thread.

You raise an interesting challenge. One that I had in fact already been considering with this specific thread in light of my fairly recent "promotion" to full Moderator status.
Therefore, I would like to approach the ADMIN and OWNERSHIP, along with the other Mods to see if now just might be the time to create a MILITARY RAILROADING FORUM within this SS Website.
I am ready to take the plunge and spearhead this effort if it is so ordained.

Thanks. Gimp, for that little nudge.

John

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Happy to help.

Though it was mostly in "jest" to mess with my peers, if I can create inspiration, all the better!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks