• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Crank, No start after new injectors... and other maladies.

cruzer747

So much testing to do... There is some good flowcharts in the TMs that I would start with... Other than that, try opening the fuel bleed screw engine idling and see how it runs. If it starts to stumble at all with the air bleed open or if the fuel doesn't shoot out in a strong steady stream it'stime for new lp..... Also make sure kickdown switch is working for trans... I would then go to TM troubleshooting guide.

Compression tester must be for diesel... Not gas.

cucvrus

If the glow plug is wet it is NOT heating up. Replace the one glow plug. I replace singular or multiple glow plugs as soon as they go bad and it becomes hard starting. I can tell from day to day if the engine starts differently. I never had cascading glow plug failure. I fixed it long before that even took effect. It only takes one glow plug to change the start pattern when you are used to all glow plugs working. Also double check and make sure you are getting power to the glow plug terminal that was wet. It could fail and melt inside the wiring harness. Had that happen. Good Luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks