• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Crazy Arab Guys, Snorkel on MV

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
If you really want to see nuts, do a search for "arab drifting" on youtube.

K9Vic

Here is another one for you, people drifting..... well surfing.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qukUmDfoDpc[/media]

usmctopgun

I am so surprised that he didn't need a set of exhaust stacks to accomplish this feat. I learned my lesson the hard way! Water backed up my tail-pipe, and killed my engine. Truthfully, it was only a Chevy pickup with a 6.2L with a snorkel but it did teach me a little more about water hazards.
Winch was hooked up the entire time.

ssdvc

Kinda funny, seeing them at 80 mph, in a ratty Toyota, wearing just sandals on their feet. Scary really. Now you know why they are so good in the mountains with just a hunk of break and an AK.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks