• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Crossing the Bar

Katahdin

I am saddened to be reading about BC's passing here for the first time. I met Prentice at the 2011 Maine Rally and enjoyed his company and conversation, I vividly remember him warming up his Seabee deuce before heading back to Buck's Harbor. He did everything by the book, first spinning over the cylinders to check for fluid-lock and then giving the engine a generous warm-up period before setting out. I have looked for Prentice and his truck at the following Maine and Weare, NH rallies and was disappointed not to see him, now I know why. I am very sorry for your loss.

3dAngus

Elijah,

I know you are going back and forth and it is very difficult trying yo settle sn estate.
There are some really outstanding members here, many like brothers, who eould do anything to help.
Unfortunately, it only takes one who would take advantage of what I see can be thousands of dollars in parts.
I hope you get fair price, but do be aware, all groups have a wolf in the pack. One who would give you the kind of story exactly what you want to hear, only to walk away with a huge bounty that, instead of ending up in his shop for personsl use, ends up on ebay for his personal benefit. Sell all you can, then consider giving it away where someone else takes the coin.
Best wishes my friend. You are a kind man.