• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ctis ecu grounding screw

Givinup

Oops. It was the end of the day and I was trying to complete my tear down for painting. I removed the ctis ecu from its mount, without noting the order for the washer, ground screw, ground wire, and ecu. Before putting it back together and running power again, can anyone around their truck please take a look and snap a picture or tell me the order? I won't be back up to the shop til Monday. If not, I imagine it's in the TM somewhere, but it'll save me 100 pages of thumbing through..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you just needing a photo of the white wire? I’m not quite sure what you need to see. Can I get a pic of what you need without removing anything?

Givinup

Yeah just a picture of the white wire to the screw. I usually take pictures of everything before taking it apart, so I don't screw up with the reassembly.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah just a picture of the white wire to the screw. I usually take pictures of everything before taking it apart, so I don't screw up with the reassembly.

A photo of an assembled unit doesn't mean that one is right. If you are concerned about the order, the only way to be sure is to look in the TM. No one says who ever put the photo model together did that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks