• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS Replacement lines needed.

5_Ton

Just purchased a 1997 M1078 the 2 CTIIS lines that are attached to the front axel somehow have been cut. . Any idea where to get OEM replacements or can I make my own? Ideas?

Wingnut13

This is a complete WAG, However I’ve been looking around and i think those hoses can be found online as a commercially available part. I believe they are called brake chamber or “drop down” air lines. Available in sooo many different sizes. And inexpensive to boot. It was a concern of mine when I got my truck and wanted to identify a replacement option before I had the problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks