• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS TM issue

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello....

I've tried downloading the "Dana CTIS Troubleshooting Guide" several times and when I try to open it I keep getting an "Invalid Format" error. This is with several .pdf reader applications.... any help?

If someone happens to have it and can email it, my email is my user name at Gmail dot com.

TIA

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ I dunno bud.

These are all the apps I tried....

Must be me.

View attachment 831766
Acrobat Reader (free download) is more reliable for opening and reading TM's.
There are other tools that allow more notation, but even the free Acrobat Reader allow markup.

Sometimes you can save to an older version of Acrobat - and that cleans up some errors - but that requires Acrobat Writer

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks