• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cucv 4 rent

Nico

stupid question, i know it is almost impossible...
but if i don`t ask the will be no chance.
i am proud m1009 owner since 11 jears.
i traveled 88000 miles throu almost every country in europe. no accidents, (knock on wood) i love the roadtrip`s in my cucv.
i am planing to visit some friends in the us (hurray!) and like to see the southwest again. i have been to ca,az,nm back in 1988 and 1989. it was a great time.
i do not like to imagen how it feels to be on the route 66 with a kia or a simular rice burner. :cry:

any idea?
it`s about
21 days in may.

thx 4 ur attention.
nico

mktopside

Banned
stupid question, i know it is almost impossible...
but if i don`t ask the will be no chance.
i am proud m1009 owner since 11 jears.
i traveled 88000 miles throu almost every country in europe. no accidents, (knock on wood) i love the roadtrip`s in my cucv.
i am planing to visit some friends in the us (hurray!) and like to see the southwest again. i have been to ca,az,nm back in 1988 and 1989. it was a great time.
i do not like to imagen how it feels to be on the route 66 with a kia or a simular rice burner. :cry:

any idea?
it`s about
21 days in may.

thx 4 ur attention.
nico
You wouldn't want a breakdown in the desert, due to someone elses mistakes or negligence to ruin a really nice trip. Why not just rent a jeep wrangler or similar and enjoy the drive and your time with friends.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good idea. You could pick it up at your arriving location and drop it off at your destination and not have to worry about getting it back to the owner.

Nico

You wouldn't want a breakdown in the desert, due to someone elses mistakes or negligence to ruin a really nice trip. Why not just rent a jeep wrangler or similar and enjoy the drive and your time with friends.
maybe i am a bit spoild with my m1009. she never let me hanging on long trips. would be bad to have technical problems in the desert, for sure.

Nico

Good idea. You could pick it up at your arriving location and drop it off at your destination and not have to worry about getting it back to the owner.
you mean as an overpass/car transfer? also possible.
no flight booked until now.

but the owner will get his baby back at least.
i like happy endings!

mktopside

Banned
Will is on to something, maybe dude could shuttle one back from west coast or east coast depending on the plans, be a great way to see the US and it inhabints and follow members.
Or look for someone buying one at auction somewhere far away. Free transport for everyone...... Ultimate crap shoot though.

Boreal21

Rent a Jeep and be sure to at least swing by Southern Utah while you're out here. Moab, Arches, Bryce, Zions, Canyonlands, etc can all be seen (though not real thoroughly) in just a couple of days.

Nico

Will is on to something, maybe dude could shuttle one back from west coast or east coast depending on the plans, be a great way to see the US and it inhabints and follow members.
[thumbzup]
i am open minded, no flight booked until now.
i just wanded to visit my people in oregon and california.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks