• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV addiction ....

gasser

So, I really do have a CUCV problem. I purchased another one today from the GSA here in GA. Truck appears to be in good condition, and apparently runs as well. There is a little rust reported around the top of the door frame. I will be picking it up in the upcoming days.

I am really only supposed to have one CUCV according to the boss, so I will be most likely selling one of them ....

Details to come.

-graham

Attachments

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is at least one other M1028A1 on this forum that I know of, but they are rare. I have been looking for one for a while. One of these days, I hope to get it as nice as my old M1028A3 from my avatar. I really need to post a few pics of it, but she's been a little neglected lately... :(

84cucv

got any pics of the crewcab? I would love one of those to. just got a 88 air force with zero rust. takecare