• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Alternator

davidkroberts

which one do you need the drivers side or the passenger side. The drivers side is replacable with a AutoZone DL7157 which is for a V8 Cadillac I believe. If one of yours is out You can move one of the good one to the Passenger side which requires an isolated ground. The drivers side doesnt which is why you can use the autozone one. Ive done this on two M1009's in the last two months and they work fine.

davidkroberts

you should be good on the autozone one. IMHO i would rebuild the bad one instead of turning it in for the core charge. The are very expensive to buy new and getting it rebuilt with the isolated ground isnt hard.

cucv M1008 and M1009 alternators

you should be good on the autozone one. IMHO i would rebuild the bad one instead of turning it in for the core charge. The are very expensive to buy new and getting it rebuilt with the isolated ground isnt hard.

Yeah Ebay $200 or so new I paid $60 for a used one i got 4 of them they are gettin hard to find thats for sure yeah i found the rebuild kits for about $40

l1a1man

Will pull the passenger side and check it with the extra. Thanks For the info, I always get them mixed up.