• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Batterys

kenny

Does any one know where I can find new Military batterys that fit the Cucv M1008?
I have looked every where in San Antonio Tx and can not find anything close.
Who makes them?
Thanks Kenny

FSBruva

Kenny-

This site works best if we abide by the subject matter guidelines already in place. Although most folks have more than one MV, and probably know the answer to that question, it is best posted in the "CUCV" section of this site...

Matt

CCATLETT1984

they are DEKA 6TL's

absorbed glass matt batteries
rated at 850Amps at 32
750Amps at 0

not really that strong of a battery, considering the starter on these trucks and the glow plugs.
IF ONLY A FARM BATTERY FIT PROPERLY aua

Armada

There is an Interstate Battery warehouse/distributer near me where I get 6TL's from. Check with someone that carries Interstate batts., they should be able to order them for you. I think I pay around $110 each.

mangus580

I would tell you where to get the kit... but HRD bought them all, and broke them apart. PM him, he might have some stuff to unload still.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks