• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV body swap

Iron will

I own the m1008,use it for field service truck on my grain farm. Anyways, I found a m1031service box and bought it. Question I have is. The guy I bought the box from wouldn't let me have the transfer case and controls for the generator. Anybody know where I can score a transfer case? I really want to use the generator, it does work. Let me have it. Thanks.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Iron Will, the transfer case is a small part of what you need, you also need rear driveshaft, pto, pillow block with crossmember, engine speed servo with brackets, etc etc. i would find a 20 horse Wisconsin V4HD and use that to drive the generator.

Iron will

I tried to swap titles with the guy but he had these grand ideas about the truck. There was freaking weeds growing up around it. thanks for advice, didn't think About drive shaft. I'll go that route.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks