• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Build

pbearly

I decided to take it back to it's roots but with a bit nicer green. 🤣. This is how the project currently sits. Cab and front clip going together today. Then I'll start working the box.

Attachments

Spot_ll

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I decided to take it back to it's roots but with a bit nicer green. 🤣. This is how the project currently sits. Cab and front clip going together today. Then I'll start working the box.
Looks nice! You use base/clear? What color did you go with?

Spot_ll

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's actually an industrial single stage with a really tough industrial clear. I work my truck and it'll look great for a long time. Brand is Axalta imron Rival. Clear is Imron elite 8890s
I’m familiar with Imron brand stuff. Should hold up to whatever you throw at it. Looks like you got a good start on reviving the old truck. I’ll be following for the finished product.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks