• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Cargo Cover Opinion

DIESELGREEN

I have the rails and bows, and even the original canvas. Canvas is junk, has tears and one of the vinyl windows is mossing. Most of my turnbuttons are broken or missing. If i could get my hands on a new cover and a set of turnbuttons then i'd be set... Know anyone or anyplace?

Militaryman71

I am looking for the quarter turns for mine do you still have some? Also angle mounts? Never seen them. I am also looking for another top do you still have yours? I would like the parts if you still have them. Let me know. Thanks. You can email or if anyone still has parts they can email me at mhedman71@gmail.com. Thanks.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe he is talking about the 1/4 turn slotted canvas fasteners.

thumb.jpg

Beretta92fs

Militaryman71...glad you replied to a three year old post. I may have what you need. I don't have a full set of extras, but CUCVRUS hooked me up with some extra parts for the cover on my truck. I may have some left overs when I finish mine. Shoot me a PM and we can talk. Posting back and forth gets to many comments and no help.

max1008

I found a brand new vinyl top and acquired all of the bows. I was very excited to put it on and keep things dry. I spent hours adjusting and moving mounts and it still never fit right. I had it on for 2 weeks and sold it. it wasn't nearly as nice as I
expected

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found a brand new vinyl top and acquired all of the bows. I was very excited to put it on and keep things dry. I spent hours adjusting and moving mounts and it still never fit right. I had it on for 2 weeks and sold it. it wasn't nearly as nice as I
expected
My experience was similar. Sold all my tops to aboonski. Had a steel topper on it for years. The steel topper is now on my M101A3.

max1008

Ive been looking for an aluminum cap that some of the auction trucks have been sold with. They are lightweight and water tight and dont flap in the wind.