• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV cargo cover

ODdave

Ok, I am familiar with the usual places to look for M35 & 5 ton parts, Generator parts & trailer parts. But Where the HeII do you find CUCV accesories? I.E. the cargo cover and bows for a 1008?
Bows are not a huge deal as i can make them but where the heck can i get a cover? How close are the 880 covers?
Thanks to a fellow member I got a very nice set of troop seats and would love to find this stuff to complete the setup. Any help would be great.

combat32

I was using a 880 cover on mine for a while, I can confirm that it does fit, I picked up a good condition cover from my local volunteer fire department, check your local VFD's they have always been a good source of parts for me.

I don't know of any vendors carrying them.

cjcottrill

Use Search Tempest ( or similar) to search Craig's List. Took me about a month to find a new old stock cover and good set of bows for $150.00. I had to drive a little over 100 miles but no shipping.

Aswayze

I just got done fitting sort of a conglomeration of parts onto my M882 to get a cover on it. CUCV seats, M880 bow tops, CUCV bow bottoms, some CUCV and some M880 side rails... Still have to make the last one for the back but it's mostly there.

On the sides, I wouldn't even pay the shipping on those if someone wanted to give them to you, there's just not that much to them. Go get some angle iron, some of the little turny fastners lay it out and stick it all together.

Attachments